Skip to content
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is required in order to reserve a photo booth for my event? – In order to reserve our photo booth for your event we ask that you pay a $250 non-refundable deposit. This deposit will be applied to the balance of the Package Plan that you chose for your event. We do ask that the balance due for your Package Plan be paid in full two weeks before your event date.
- How far in advance do we have to book? – We recommend booking you’re photo booth as soon as possible to ensure you can reserve your date.
- How long does it take for the photo strips to print? – The photo strips will be printed in approx. 15-30 seconds after you finish your photo booth session.
- What type of printer do you use? – We use sleek, compact, lab quality dye sublimation printers. This means that we give you exceptionally high quality photos that will last a lifetime. No ink jet printers here!!
- We already have a photographer, why do we need a photo booth? – You absolutely need a photographer to take pictures of the event itself (mostly for weddings), however, the Photo Booth provides an unprecedented amount of entertainment and FUN for your guests!! The Photo Booth allows your guests to let loose, be silly, and just have FUN!! The photos you keep from it are an incredible reminder of your fun event. When you see your Grandma wearing a feather boa and blowing kisses into the camera, you will know that your photo booth was a HIT!!!
- How can we share the photos with our family and friends? – We will upload all of the photos to our online gallery after the event. Here your friends and family can download them for free, tag them to facebook, or order more prints. Your online gallery can be found at www.facebook.com/okaysmilephotobooth
- Do you do Corporate Events? – We do offer photo booth services for Corporate Events. Photo Booths are a big hit at almost every kind of group celebrations, corporate parties, etc.
- How much room do you need for your photo booth? – Our setup takes up approx. 10’x16′ of space. This is for the booth itself, backdrop, and prop table.
- Will someone from Okay, Smile! be at our event? – YES! A professional attendant from Okay, Smile! will come dressed as requested/appropriate for your event and will setup/takedown and assist with the operation of the photo booth. They will be there to ensure that the booth runs to perfection and to assist your guests.
- Can we have the booth off during our dinner time? – Yes, we can setup the booth for cocktail hour and then off for dinner. Any booth downtime is charged as “Idle Time” at $45/hour. This downtime does not count towards your hours of unlimited photo use.
- Can we customize a message or logo on each photo strip? – Absolutely! We can print just about anything you want at the bottom of every photo strip. Each event has it’s own customized photo strip design. You are welcome to provide us with a custom logo, a personalized message or we can simply print the event name and date on it.
- Are the photos unlimited? – Unlimited prints are included in most packages so the FUN will never stop for your guests!
- Do you print two photo strips? – In less than 30 seconds after your photo session two individual 2×6 photo strips will print out of our dye sublimation printer. Our printer will automatically cut and separate the strips for you.
- What if we have more than two people in a photo session? – No problem! Our interactive touch screen photo booth gives you the opportunity to select the number of 2×6 strips that you need printed after your photo booth session.